Sunday, January 24, 2010

its always so hard to title a blog

WELL, darren? your in a fight with me? never knew that xD im assuming the "wei" is me
haha samantha wants to learn chinese so she doesnt need to ever wait for english subtitles but i dont think its necessary
ummm
welll schools going pretty well,
im pretty content with my marks haha
my goals are reached?
but i guess i dont give myself much credit,
but again, its only interm
report cards matter
and im still not sure of what high school
oleary or shep?
hmmm i don't know either but I'll have to make up my mind soon
----
Raymond is a genious at making popcorn
geez my gawd xD
----
Congrats to our school for silver haha
got to see Kevin Nguyen <3
YES THE MAN HIMSELF
haha i told my brother hes not bad looking cuz he has a babyface
so now he hates me xD xD
---
WELL SUNDAY,
HATE SUNDAY xD
i spend my day doing hw all day
and so far from 1 pm
i've been doing that stupid LA thing LOLOLOL
im sad yes,
and right now at 5:30 im only on the 3rd paragraph
WOOT 3 more to go xD
---
Best part of sunday?
OMG AUTUMN'S CONCERTO OF COURSE
gawd if you dont ever watch it ur life is messed
no lie LOL
---
ohhhh
i also got to each milk noodles YUMMM
--
Well i dunno what else to talk about so i tihnk should continue my LA
and finish so i can watch autumns concerto
GAH
THE AGONY OF WAITING
another week
--
OH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL NGUYEN
haha
i doubt he'd read this
---
oh remind to self
upload videos
of my french and something else melissa told me dammy saw
but i forgot what it was
ill ask her later haha
uggh well
GOOD DAY whoever is reading this LOL
you should comment if you read it (:
id like to know who would actually waste their time
reading about myself blabbing about myself xD xD xD
RAINBOW (:
ps. im high

0 comments:

Post a Comment